What is Cerec?
CEREC is a system that will allow your dentist to design, fabricate and fit a new crown, onlay or inlay all in one visit, rather than the multiple visits required with other techniques.
What is involved?
- The defective filling and decay is removed.
- A reflective powder layer prepares the tooth for imaging.
- An optical 3D image is acquired with a small camera, directly in your mouth (this means there is no need to take impressions of your teeth).
- The restoration is created on the screen using the image date.
- Diamond coated instruments mill a ceramic block to produce the design.
- This is accomplished during a single appointment using Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacture (CAD/CAM)
- After polishing, the new restoration fits precisely.
- A unique light hardens the bonding material, uniting porcelain and tooth.
- Polishing or glazing ensures a pleasantly smooth and natural feel.
- The colour and appearance make the special ceramic material blend with your tooth.
- Perfectly bonded porcelain ensures an extremely long life for your teeth.
- Maximum strength and great looks!
Why chose CEREC?
- Protects and preserves your own tooth's structural integrity.
- Ceramics are bio-compatible.
- Only one appointment.
- Perfect looks.
- Perfect comfort.
- Perfect quality.
- Long lasting and durable.
- Unquestionably the most cost effective restoration we have available today.
More information on CEREC?
Contact us today on: Telford (01952) 585539